Questions? Let Us Help You
Sales & General Inquiries
Topi-CLICK DoseCheck 35 mL
Designed with graduated marks so the dose starting and stopping points can be easily verified and recorded.
Read Full Description
- Dispenser Volume: Up to 34mL
- Delivery Volume: 30mL (based on beginning initial start point at the 30mL graduated mark)
- Dispense per CLICK: 0.25mL
- Approximate Residual: 3.50mL (Residual remaining after plunger reaches the “0” graduated mark
- Approximate Priming: 0.50mL or two CLICKs
- Doses Provided: The Topi-CLICK® 35 DoseCheck™ will provide approximately 30 mL or 60 doses (at 2 CLICKs per dose or 120 CLICKs total) between the “30” and “0” graduated marks. 1 mL of cream can still be dispensed from the DoseCheck™ after reaching ”0”. The 1 mL buffer space is there to ensure accurate visual dose tracking and dispensation is maintained for the patient.