Sales & General Inquiries
Microporous Lab Coat 3XL
Lint free film coated frock for use in critical, ESD and low particulate clean environments. Suitable for exposure to bloodborne pathogens, some hazardous liquids, and any wet general maintenance areas. Features include a snap front, knit wrists and knit collar. No pockets.
White garment with white snaps, white knit wrists and white knit collar.
Fabric is constructed from a blend of polyethylene and polypropylene into a unique breathable membrane. The finished fabric contains a proprietary additive making it static dissipative. Individually inspected for sizing, stitching and workmanship.
- ISO Cleanroom Class: 6 per Helmke Drum Testing :IEST-RP-CC003.3
- Material Weight: 60gm/m2
- Static Dissipative: ≤1011 surface resistance
- Grab Strength: MD: 20.3 lbs, XD: 14.5 lbs; ASTM D751
- Ball Burst:20.3 lbs; ASTM D3787
- Puncture/Tear: MD: 4.9 lbs,XD: 5.8 lbs; ASTM D2582
- Water Resistance: 60"; ASTM D751
- Breathability: 3318 g/m2, 90F & 50%RH; ASTM E96
- Flammability: Class 1; CPSC 1610
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Fabric only / PASS; ASTM F1671