The above image is for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product or label.
Questions? Let Us Help You
Sales & General Inquiries
AirClean Systems PowderSafe Type A Enclosure 48" CT
PowderSafe™ Type A enclosures provide a safe and effective weighing environment for toxic compounds and/or liquid chemicals. Engineered specifically for balances, PowderSafe™ Type A enclosures protect the operator by capturing particulate in HEPA filtration without sacrificing balance stability. These compact, ductless enclosures are factory leak tested, certified and shipped fully assembled for simple installation on any countertop.
Read Full Description
Call Your Rep To Order
- AirSafe™ automatic safety controller
- Constant monitoring of fume hood face velocity with variable airflow control to user preset value
- No ductwork required
- Clear polycarbonate shell for 360° visibility
- No installation required - plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- SafeChange™ technology for pre-filter changeout
- Tested with 3- and 4-place balances
- Extremely quiet operation < 49dBA
- Available in standard height or tall version
- Lab event timer
- Filter safety lockout to ensure correct filter replacement
- Brushless, sparkless blower is post-filter
- Deep base effectively contains accidental spills
- Low airflow alarm warns the user both visually and audibly
- Filter and electronics are located above the workspace, eliminating the chance of a chemical spill entering these sensitive areas
- Shipped fully assembled
- Tested to UL 61010-1,CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, and EN 61326-1
- Real time monitoring of installed filtration bed
- External (W x D x H): 48" x 24" x 41"
- Internal (W x D x H): 47" x 23" x 26"