Sales & General Inquiries
AirClean Systems PowderSafe Bulk Handling Hood 5'
AirClean Systems PowderSafe Bulk Handling Enclosures provide effective control and containment of airborne particulate during manipulation and transfer of potent compounds. Designed to provide a turbulent free airflow environment, PowderSafe Bulk Powder Handling Enclosures move air in a horizontal pattern to maximize containment while minimizing sample loss and balance instability.
- AirSafe™ automatic safety controller
- Permanent backup HEPA filter
- Horizontal laminar airflow pattern
- Integral vapor-proof fluorescent lighting
- No ductwork required
- No installation required - plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- Polypropylene construction for chemical resistance. The result: NO RUST
- Bulk container access port cover
- Constant monitoring of fume hood face velocity with variable airflow control to user preset value
- Wide range of bonded activated carbon and HEPA filters for containment of virtually any toxic vapor, fume, gas, or particulate
- Lab event timer
- HEPASafe™ technology allows safe HEPA filter change while enclosure is operational
- Brushless, sparkless blower is post-filter
- Deep base effectively contains accidental spills
- Exhaust air is HEPA filtered, keeping any potential particulate from returning to the room
- Filter and electronics are located above the workspace, eliminating the chance of a chemical spill entering these sensitive areas
- Filter safety lockout to ensure correct filter replacement
- Low airflow alarm warns the user both visually and audibly
- External (W x D x H): 60" x 36" x 54"
- Internal (W x D x H): 59" x 29" x 35"