Sales & General Inquiries
Labconco RXPert Double Filtered System 4'
Includes analog airflow monitor.
Patented RXPert Double Filtered Balance Systems are Class I biological safety cabinets that contain airborne particulates and powders, providing user protection during hazardous drug compounding or pharmaceutical manipulation. They are designed to meet the USP <800> requirements for non-sterile hazardous compounding.
These systems exhaust air through two levels of HEPA filtration, returning it safely to the lab. Both filters are 100% scannable, and can be replaced using a true bag-in/bag-out system. No ducting is required.
- Work Surface Included: None
- Region: U.S. and Canada
- Width: 4'
- Airflow Monitor: Guardian
- Access Opening Position: Center
- Blower Requirements: Contains built-in blower and exhaust HEPA filter
- Conformance: ANSI Z9.5, CAN/CSA C22.2, Modified ASHRAE 110, SEFA 1, UL 61010, USP <800> non-sterile compounding
- Lighting: Fluorescent lamp
- Sash Opening Height: 9.4" (23.9 cm)
- Type: Balance Enclosure
- With Built-In HEPA Filtration: Yes
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 401.0 lbs
- Estimated Shipping Weight metric: 182.0 kg
- Dimensions: 48.0" w x 29.0" d x 49.5" h
- Electrical: 100-115 V, 60 Hz