Sales & General Inquiries
Nalgene PES Filter Unit 1000 mL
The asymmetric PES membrane is an extremely clean, low-extractable, fast-flowing membrane. It provides excellent throughput and low protein binding of media and other solutions. The 0.2µm pore size membrane provides a last line of defense against bacterial contamination. Complete units come with a bottle-top filter and a receiver storage bottle. Bottle-top filters have side arms fitted with quick-disconnect tubing adapters and screw securely into 33mm or 45mm neck size bottles. Graduated upper chambers hold from 150 to 1000mL. All filters are printed with catalog number, membrane material, pore size, lot number, and expiration date.
- Membrane Diameter: 90 mm
- Pore Size: 0.2 um
- Receiver Capacity: 1000 mL
- Note: For laboratory use only. Not for in vitro diagnosis or parenterals.
- Features 11/2-turn threaded screw closure that guarantees a leakproof seal and eliminates pH shift in receiver.
- Shipped complete with filter, tubing adapter, vent plug, receiver, and dust cover.
- For laboratory use only, not for in vitro diagnosis or parenterals.